- News & trends
- Cocoa tart with chocolate chips: the recipe
Cocoa tart with chocolate chips: the recipe
- 8 oz of 00 flour
- 7 oz of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz of seed oil
- 0.9 oz of dark cocoa
- 5 oz of water
- dark chocolate chips
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until they are stiff, then set them aside. Mix the sugar, seed oil, cocoa and flour in another bowl. Then also pour in the water and yeast.
- Add the egg whites and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the greased mold and decorate the tart with the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a static oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove the tart and let it cool.
Novacart product used: OP 230-23 CBMM | Cardboard baking mold
For the preparation of this tart we recommend using our Optima OP 230-23 CBMM mold. It is a baking mold in pure cellulose cardboard with a rolled edge, capable of resisting food fats, freezing and baking up to 200 ° C. The elegant design, in brown color, makes it suitable for the presentation of the finished product.